Monday, February 23, 2009

There's a Guy in My Pocket!!!

Wondering what the title means?

Well, yes, to tell you the truth, there is a guy in my pocket. I don't know what his name is, but he was built (well, put together) by me. And he came from inside my Kinder Chocolate Egg!!! What a wonderful surprise along with the splendid, yummy tasting milk chocolate! I tried to find the character of my little machine-monster-person, but I couldn't find a picture of him.

He has a green 'case' over his head, two claw-like legs, one arm that is like a torpedo and another arm that looks like a crushing device. Valentine says his name should be Oklahoma Octopus. So, I guess, that's his name.

So sorry I haven't posted in a long time...I'll try more now that I am back at school!!! :)

<3 Lucy
What should I be gazing on this time?

2 comments:

Lucy Lovebug said...

Just to let everyone know now, his name is (formally Oklahoma Octopus) _______ Quadopus. I need some help for another location name that begins with 'Q.' Comment!
Thanks
<3 Lucy

Anonymous said...

Not many things start with Q...
Valentine <3