Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cultural Food

Hello everyone.
Just in case you have not noticed, I have changed the official font for this blog. Lucida Grande got a little boring. I have changed it to Georgia. I like it much better. Anyways, yesterday after my gymnastics meet, I went out to lunch/dinner with Trendless Trendsetter. I had been there before, so my parents and I recommended it to her family. It is called Las Olas and it is amazingly yummy. As I was eating my chicken burrito and drinking my guava soda, I was thinking, wow, Spanish Speaking people/countries have really good food. Then I got on a roll...How in Paris (French Speaking) have more delicate, fancy food, more like bread and chocolate that fits well with a night out in the town, more romantic. Where Mexicans have more party food, like Iyeeeeeeeeeee. They have the more flavorful food. Italians have more pasta (Go Carbs!!!!) and meat. Japanese have more rice, and from what I have heard, Chinese and Japanese food doesn't taste the least bit similar in America than in Japan. If you have any Foriegn Food you like or if you want to comment on my food critiquees, go right ahead.

Your Now Hungry(ish) Friend,
Lucy
P.S. Check out Valentine's post, it's pretty cool.
P.P.S Where did everybody but Valentine and Liz go?? I miss these posts!!1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

empanyatas are the best food!