Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photos

I am sick of typing. In fact, I think I will be done after this post. You ask why? I was in Boston Saturday night for my aunts 50th birthday celebration. Everybody stayed overnight at a hotel and we stayed up late... I came back home at around 2pm today. I unpacked and watch videos on youtube for about 30 minutes. Then, I started working on a project for LA. I haven't stopped until now. Yep, it's crazy. I am sick of it!
Anyways, I have been starting to like photographs. Like, looking on websites and typing in something on the search bar and looking at all different types of photos. I even made a bookmark with all of these cool photo-sharing-getting sites (if you know what I mean). It's pretty awesome. And by the way, CONGRATS Liz, Valentine, Colby, and Ellen on a fantastic job
at the play, even though I wasn't there, I heard it was GREAT!!!!

Here's a photo from every site I bookmarked!!!!





Flickr







iStock







Getty Images



<3 Lucy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the IStock one!!
Valentine <3