Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hope.Praying.CMP Guys.POWER

I'm so excited!!! I officially have power (Has it taken long enough??). I feel really bad because Valentine is staying in a motel that is less than half a mile away from her house because she doesn't have power but the hotel does. It really stinks.

I love CMP Guys. They work so hard, and they are awesome!!! They work 17 hour shifts with a 7 hour break in between. But, they do the job and they make loads of families happy.

When I found out I had power, I started yelling and jumping up and down. Living off of a generator that barely helps for 2 days is rough. I mean, come on, I had to use flashlights in the shower at night and sometimes during the day.

Anyways...

Feel free to post comments and I am auwfly sorry for those of you who are still without power (Valentine, so sad). I'll see you in the blog world sometime soon.

Live.Laugh.Love

Hope.Prayers.CMP Guys.POWER

Lucy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Don't feel bad. It's gonna come back soon.
Valentine <3