Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland

It's snowing.... but not just flurrying.
It's downpouring snow, shall we say. I can barely see outside. It is also windy, so the snow is moving in circles. It is absolutely gorgeous. I don't really know if we are going to have a snow day tomorrow because the snow started at around 8 this morning, so it should stop at midnight, which would give the plowers time to clear the snow. I don't really know if I want a snow day. If we had a snow day, then what's the point of going to school on Tuesday when we have the rest of the week off. I don't understand why we didn't just have the whole week off.
Anyways, the snow is falling out of the sky rather quickly and heavily. It also is frissimo outside (frissimo means "very cold" in Spanish).
Moving on, I am starting to decorate my Christmas tree today. My family acually has two. We have a big artificial tree in the dining room and a regular size real tree in the living room. It's cool. I can't wait to decorate... it should look amazing.

More from Living in a Winter Wonderland,
Lucy

I would love to see the ocean right now...

No comments: