Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Um...

Ah Ha!


I have been showed how to add pictures to my blog entries, thanks to Shaelen (I will now add you to my blog roll!). I am pretty much really excited.


My Grandma just came from Pennsylvania. She's pretty cool.


For God's Sakes, yesterday I ordered the wrong iPod. It's pretty frustrating.


I did pretty well on my tests. That's pretty fun, I guess.


Last but not least,




TODAY IS THE START OF VACATION!!!!


I am officially done with school for the year of 2008!




Continuing on, I have some horrible news.


I wouldn't really call this girl my friend, but I played on a soccer team with her 2 years ago and my friends were in her class 2 years ago. She's in the grade below me.


Well...


Her brother died. He was still in High School, too. And it's devastating. I don't know how she feels. I think I might send her a sympathy email or something like that. I don't know what to do. It's just so tragic and my heart breaks for her family.




Moving away from this horrible topic, I now present you with a picture.



It is my favorite picture of all times.







I am in love with it.



Love,

Lucy

2 comments:

Shaelan said...

BAH!

ive been blog-rolled!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo boerd!! Help me!
Valentine <3